08 August 2007

Big Brother 8 Report

OK, so I do like the late-night whispery conniving, lying, and backstabbing. After a couple weeks off, I watched the show Sunday and last night.

Jessica's such a typical chick - tell her something and she runs and tattles. It's funny.

I love Jameka. Of course you don't give up your own money to save one of these idiots! Bad enough she had to give up 5 HOH competitions. It was high comedy to have Jameka crying and praying in the corner while Jen walks into frame whining about her bunny suit.

Dick is an a-hole of the highest regard. And not in a good-reality-show-villain way. He's truly mean. And a groveling dick. Going to Jen and apologizing and calling a truce just so she does what he wants. He's so verbally abusive it has to backfire on him eventually.

Was Jen just trying to stir things up when she told Jess that Eric talks S about her? Or does he really? Either way, Jess believed her, then ran and told Dustin and Jameka. They didn't buy it, so Jess changed her mind. At least she thinks for herself!!

I hope Eric can get everyone on his side. It really all comes down to Chipmunk Jess. But would Eric just cover up those nipple rings already? They make me nauseous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate everyone on that show except Jess....that Eric dude is definitely gone this week, they all love conspiracy theories in that house and one rumor can get someone kicked off.

Danielle is the most annoying, she knew that guy for 3 weeks and is acting like someone killed her best friend.

My early prediction is that Dustin will win the whole thing.

Kim said...

If you want to catch up on any of the old shows, they're on demand :)
YES Dick is a dick and it WILL backfire on him. I went from liking him to hating him in a few episodes.
I think that Jen is making up that stuff that she told Jess about Eric. I don't think it's about strategy-- I think that she has some sort of MH disorder that makes her lie about things. (ex- Nick tried to kiss me)
I actually like Daniele-- and Warwick-- she knew Nick 4 weeks, which gives her grounds to cry.
I HATE Eric and I want to see him gone. I read ahead on the BB blog (which I didn't realize would have SPOILERS from people who watch the live cam)and I think I already have some idea of some more S hitting the fan. America's Player has got to go-- JEN DOESN'T HE REMIND YOU OF COUSIN DAVID???? He's creepy!!!!!!

Juju said...

Did you see the Amber-Hates-Jews video? Because that's high comedy too. I wonder if they'll show any of it on the show tonight.