07 August 2007

My Burning Hatred for Hell's Kitchen Flares Up

I thought last night was the last f-ing episode. It wasn't until halfway through that I realized they hadn't even started cooking for the final service yet. OMG - it was only part 1!!!!!

The rigged final contest pissed me right off. Oh what a surprise! The owner of the restaurant has to break a 3-3 tie. That wasn't rigged at all! If it had been 4-1 they wouldn't have even brought the owners out. Goddamn I hate how obviously rigged this show is.

Robin Leach is massive.

Horsefaced Jen came back with all her dramatics. Julia cried like a baby. I used to like her, but she was crying like a spoiled brat. She really thought she'd make it to the Final 2? Really?

So it's breaking down as guys v. girls and they're trying to make it seem like Bonnie is a fighter but there's no way she can beat Rock. This show is depressing because it's making me conduct some self-analysis. Why am I watching something I hate so much? I suppose it's because Mike wants to. He owes me. Big time.

No comments: