14 August 2007

Monday Night Reality

Lauren and Pasha are out on So You Think You Can Dance. I'm fine with Lauren, even though I think Lacey and her ass should have gone home before her. Pasha isn't a solo dancer.

I love how they went on Lockdown to give the results, like this is the Situation Room. Is Pasha gay, or just Russian? My gaydar is confused with Neil as well. Anyway -- go Sabra!!

As for Hell's Kitchen, unless they bring big sickly Asian Aaron back, I hereby pledge NEVER TO WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN! It's just so shoddily put together. When the show went to commercial before the announcement of the winner, the music made it sound like someone was deciding whether or not to drop a nuke. I was singing DUN DUNDUNDUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN DUN DUN all during the break. It was just a lot of build-up and convenient editing for an obvious result. No S Rock won! He was my man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pasha and Sabra? Really? Aren't those the names of Sigfried and Roy's white tigers?