19 August 2007

I Am McLovin


OMG, Superbad was absolutely hysterical! I haven't laughed this hard and this continuously since seeing Borat in the theater. If you need a laugh as badly as I did, please go see this film immediately.

The movie may sound like your typical teenage-boys-on-the-quest-for-beer-and-poon tale, but it's by far the best of those movies that I've seen. It's really realistic - the dialogue is natural, you can imagine most of this stuff happening. And most of all, the girls are cool. They are real girls that you can actually see as being attainable by these dudes. And ultimately, it is a love story between the two guys, who couldn't be cuter.

Jonah Hill and Michael Cera are hysterical, of course. And the McLovin storyline is great too. I need to see it again to get some of the lines down. But I know I will at least be using "I'd give my middle nut to..." regularly.

1 comment:

Kim said...

YES, funniest movie since Old School. We didn't even get to hear half the jokes because everyone in the theater was laughing so loudly! I will count down the days until it comes out on DVD.