29 August 2007

Welcome to the Church of Big Brother

Last night, Amber taught me not to doubt God because it makes Him upset. Also, you should always have prayer sessions in the Diary Room in front of cameras. The Big Brother editors taught me that Gregorian chant soundtrack = someone's praying in the HOH Chapel. This time it was Jameka, whose prayers seem exhausting.

It was rrrreeeeaaaalllllyyyyy uncomfortable watching Eric put the moves on Jess. Too funny how he went for the mouthwash every time he planned to kiss her. But he was successful! Get some standards, Jess!

I was so happy when Amber lost the Veto competition that I actually applauded. "I feel like I want to crawl into a hole and die." YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Amber crying count: 3, including once in the Power of 10 clip.

Eric wins the Veto and decides not to use it. PLEASE GO HOME AMBER!!! I think he should reach out to Zach, tell him they will all vote Amber out, and then have him on their side to make a move on Dick and Daniele. It's really getting too close now and that alliance has to be split up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watch all the episodes with Lauren-- she is convinced that God is behind the camera and Amber is the only one who knows it!