24 August 2007

Big Brother Loses Some Boobage

I found out yesterday afternoon that Jen had had a freakout during the week. I knew she had destroyed Dick's cigarettes - didn't know she threw them in a trash can with bleach (LOL!). And she ate real food while she was on slop. That's great too! I guess she figured she was going home so was all, F this, I'm eating a bun-less turkey burger with my bare hands! I was giddy with delight when Jen and Dick got in their fight. I was squealing and had to watch it twice. She grabs his cigarette and then tried to say that he's burning her on purpose. Well, yeah, it's hard to avoid burning you when you're grabbing the lit end of the cigarette. I'm surprised that she received a "penalty vote" for breaking the food rule and not for destroying Dick's property. But I guess BB could just replace the cigs. {ETA: They did replace them. Also, apparently the live feeds show her punishment was actually for the destruction of property; it was edited to look like she was punished for breaking the food rule.} She's a psycho, but I will miss her. And her stripper glitter.

I'm sorry, their roots are still bothering me. You could really see Dani's during her Power of 10 segment. And Amber's are horrific because she has that horrible you-know-it's-crunchy curly hair with highlights and now an inch of dark roots sits at the top. I realize Jen's hair got darker, but I have a hard time believing all the girls got touch-ups. It looks like Jessica tried to touch hers up but didn't quite match the color.

In live feed news, Eric has been caught masturbating at least 3 times. He just does it in bed!! Use the shower, toilet, or jack shack, dude!

1 comment:

Kim said...

HOORAY JEN IS GONE!!!!!!!