02 August 2007

So You Think You Can Dance Rocks My World

I was dancing all over the living room after Pasha and Sabra's quick step last night. I DO think I can dance!

Here's how I rank the 4 remaining girls and guys, lowest to highest. Keep in mind they are all awesome so it's hard to choose.
4) Lacey was my favorite for a while but these other girls are better.
3) Lauren has done really well these last few weeks.
2) Sara's only #2 because #1 is so awesome. But Sara's great because she's a b-girl who has mastered other dances, all while wearing high heels she had never worn before. I think she's shown the most growth.
1) Sabra. The girl can simply do no wrong. She is amazing to watch. And she only started dancing when she was 16!!

The problem with the guys is that I don't love any of them and don't think any of them should win.
4) Dominic has done really well for a b-boy, but is the weakest of all of them.
3) Pasha - I don't like hammy, Russian Pasha. He's good, but just too corny for me. "I want make the sexy for you."
2) Danny is technically very good, but there's just something I don't like about him.
1) So that leaves Neil. He's the best of the dudes I think, but I don't think he's the best overall. I wish it could be an all-female Top 4.

1 comment:

Karen said...

With the video you made for Owen last night, you DO think you can dance. Now I know what inspired you to shake it!!