31 August 2007

Big Brother: God Loves Us More Than He Loves Amber


OHTHANKGODAMBERISGONE!!! She went all-out with the begging to stay, and it made me ill. "I'm gonna try not to cry" - and then she started to cry on the word "cry"!!!! I feel bad for Jameka, but not for Amber. Hey, don't people usually get dressed up for evictions? Amber looked the worst she's ever looked. What does the future hold for Amber? "Inspirational speaker or nursing school." What happened to being a supermodel? Goodbye to the dumbest person I've seen on TV in a while. Can't wait for a few weeks from now when she finds out how much America despises her dumb ass.

Eric has now accomplished 18 out of 24 of America's tasks, and has made $30,000. Not too shabby. It was freaky how much Eric's brothers talk just like Eric. Same intonation and cadence, less-wild eyebrows.

The Head of Household competition wasn't going to end for a while. I recorded the Showtime show to find out who won; I'm going to try to avoid it online today. I bet Zach wins. Next week: double live eviction! Oooooooo!

No comments: