20 January 2008

Baloney & Cereal Alert: Code Red


Don't ever say I don't go the extra mile for my readership. Due to overwhelming requests, I tried Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper. Or, as I will be calling it, Swill.

This is the worst soda I have tried in my life. And I have tried many. It tastes like cough medicine. My discerning palate picks up no hints of chocolate. There is a hint in the bouquet, but not on my tastebuds. It really just tastes like watered-down Diet Dr. Pepper.

Stay away. Instead try this product that I found online while searching for an image of Swill. Diet Coke with Bacon sounds good right about now, as I'm stuck trying to finish a 2-liter bottle of Swill.

3 comments:

Mary said...

i can't stop laughing!

thanks b&c!! by wasting some of your money, you saved some of mine!

Mary said...

Please allow this reader's review of Puffs plus lotion with Vick's...

I'm sick. My nose is almost as dry as SexPanther's balls. For the first time in my life it feels amazing to blow my nose. And I had a coupon!! Buy some!!!

Acsel said...

Hey, al final me mudé y cambié el nombre del blog para empezar a subir los videos!!!

slds!!!