14 January 2008

The Wire Ain't Aruba, Bitch

The feds won't continue the investigation of the rowhouse murders - purely because of political BS. So McNulty freaking takes the body of a bum who died of natural/drug causes and beats it up so that it looks like he was murdered. His plan is to make it look like there's a serial killer in Baltimore, presumably so they can get funding to continue their investigation of Marlo.

That idiot at the paper who faked that story about the crippled kid on Opening Day pisses me off. Hate him! In true Wire fashion, he'll probably win in the end.

And Avon's back! Marlo visits jail to try to get a Russian guy to get the Greeks to take out his drug rivals. And Avon's there to be the go-between. Yay Avon!

Also, I watched Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles last night. All I can say is...Eh. I don't know how you can keep a weekly show going when it seems like it's gonna be the same running-from-Terminators-and-the-FBI plot. Plus I don't understand what the point of time traveling from 1999 to 2007 was. So they can be the same age as in Terminator 2 but in present day? Whatever. I'll watch at least a couple more before I give up.

No comments: