24 January 2008

The Gauntlet Returns

Now I remember why I like to watch shows on MTV: it's about the only network where you can see dudes kissing. And I love it. Ryan and Tyler wasted no time hooking up. I can't stand Tyler, but Ryan looked hot (hard to tell, I watched it on my computer this morning). Also hooking up - everyone else. Brooke and Evie. I wasn't aware of Evie being a lesbian before this point. Well, except that it's freaking obvious. And Brooke is clearly just confused and attention-seeking. Kenny and Evan sit to the side of the pool and lament the fact that they're not hooking up with anyone. If Kenny and Evan started making out it would make my year!!!

New rules (of course): the winning team picks a Gauntlet contestant from the losing team as well as a person to have immunity from the Gauntlet. Then the losing team picks the opponent. Whenever T.J. starts explaining things like rules I zone out.

It was Nehemiah v. Alex in the Gauntlet, and Alex just punked out and gave up and is gone. You know quitting upsets T.J., so he got in a nice burn: "I guess you came to Mexico for some quesadillas."

Oh yeah, and Beth is still gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TJ hates a quitter almost as much as Tyra hates a quitter. By the way, Robin, go smoke another cigarette because you still have a little bit of a voice left.