28 January 2008

Project Runway

Due to my current state, I wasn't feeling Project Runway this week either. These people are boring, aren't they? They're all relatively likeable. No, I take that back. I hate Ricky, Jillian, and Victorya. But in a I-hate-them-because-they're-dull way.

The challenge was to takes jeans and... I don't know... make something different out of them. So Ricky won for his little dress, which I suppose was cute, but I can't love it because it was Ricky.
My favorite was Sweet P, she was smart and heeded Tim's advice (hi, Chris!) and stopped her hideous wedding dress, converting into the cute multi-hued dress.
Victorya's a giant C so good-bye, baby! Not only was her trench gross (the bottom was inside out and not in a cool way!), but the top was essentially a jacket that already existed. Hello, lazy!

No comments: