13 April 2008

Big Brother Blah Blah Blah

I knew the Head of Household results ahead of time so this episode wasn't nerve-wracking. But it did grate on my nerves. Numerology, Team Christ, I want pictures of my son, I'm old, crucifixion comparisons. Ugh.

Sheila wins HoH by swearing she'll nominate Adam and Sharon. Well, that takes the suspense out of the rest of the show, doesn't it?

The best part of the show came when they were all sitting around talking about their turn-ons. Sharon says eyes and teeth and they cut to Adam. O. M. G. Big Brother is so cruel. LOLZ!

The cringiest part of the show is either: 1) Natalie comparing the endurance competition to Christ's crucifixion; 2) Sheila making Ryan read her son's letter out loud to her; or 3) Sheila using "confiscated" instead of "complicated."

The nominations were as expected, but the plan as of now is to try to Veto someone and put up Natalie for eviction. It's 4 vs. 1 in the Power of Veto competition. Those odds are good, but anything can happen so that will be nerve-wracking for me. If Natalie wins, it's over.

No comments: