23 April 2008

I Take Joy In Others' Sorrows

Well, Star Jones's sorrows anyway. Sorry, sweetie, when you are on TV every second talking about your wedding and how fabulous your man is, when it doesn't work out people revel in it. Come on, you gave us all the details on who provided the free stuff for your wedding. How about some divorce details? Me hate Star Jones.
Former View co-host Star Jones has filed for divorce from husband Al Reynolds after three-and-a-half years together.

A statement was released on Star’s behalf: “Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone’s life that requires privacy with one’s thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman.”

No comments: