02 April 2008

Big Brother: Vengeance is MINE!

Joshuah fake-cries to try to get Adam on his side. Like literally sets a stage for himself at the table and gives himself a pep talk before Adam walks in. Josh is the WORST! He's also the worst actor. Only a dummy like Adam would fall for it. It was really horrible. And of course Josh thinks he'd be a great soap actor. Poor, dumb, nice Adam even wiped Josh's nose!!!

OF COURSE Natalie told Sharon all about Josh's stabbing of her back. Thank god - that girl's good for something after all. They all decide that they'll evict Josh but act like they're not to F with him. Yes please! BYE LOSER! You do NOT F with my girl!

Sharon still cried and said she loved him after the eviction. Hopeless. Also - Josh makes his parents cringe. Nice.

Adam's Head of Household again so who knows which way the house is going to swing.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Mike and I were screaming during the whole episode. It was quite interactive. JOSH IS CRAZY. Adam would turn his back and Josh would roll his eyes. And then the speak when he was evicted-- to be yourself? What? You acted the whole game. UGH. Matty leaving the game was the best thing that could happen to Natalie! Sharon seems like the kind of girl who would fall in love with a gay dude. By the way, my husband's in love with Ryan. Peace!

MJ said...

Ryan and Adam are definately my favorites. Maybe it's because I talked the same way Adam does until I was 14. Ryan is playing smart...everyone thinks of him as Mr. Niceguy which should buy him a couple more rounds. Natalie is running the house...yes that's what I said. She has determined the last couple people to go. The only thing is that she is screwed because no one in the jury will vote for her if she makes it to the end. My prediction is an Adam or Ryan victory. If Adam wins, I'm driving to Jersey to celebrate with him....yeah buddy!

Anonymous said...

Why is Sheila still in this game? Also, I was a fan of Josh ::ducks in fear:: I love a gay television personality. Especially a crazy one! Now I guess I'll have to root for Ryan, even though he's dating a girl who called him a racist on tv. I just can't like Adam. His eyes are too crazy and he looks like he spits when he talks.