16 April 2008

Big Brother: God Answers to Me Now, Natalie

K, so we have Part One of the plan out of the way. Adam won the Power of Veto competition (thank god Natalie really sucked at that one) and removed himself from the block. Natalie is put up. Now for Part Two - what I like to call Operation: Vote the Skank Out.

It's up to Adam and Ryan to vote her out. It worries me because these boys could go rogue. They seem to be riding a high of "running the house" and being the deciding vote. Actually, here's what I think would be the best thing for them (but I think my Big Brother strategy skillz are lacking): Ryan and Adam split the vote, resulting in a tie. Then the blood has to go on Sheila's hands as tie-breaker and she'll look like the bad guy to Natalie, Matty, and whoever else Nat wants to get on her side if Sheila makes it to the Final Two.

Either way, I just want Natalie GONE. Really I want to see the look on her face when Julie tells her she's gone, and I hope that up until that point she's confident that she's safe.

1 comment:

Kim said...

No blood is on Sheila's hands though because she had the perfect reason to vote Natalie out. Plus anyone who votes Natalie out is a HERO in the eyes of the jury house! And I've never heard a better adjective for Natalie; she is a SKANK!