02 April 2008

Big Brother: Making Grown Men Cry Since 1888

I am LIVID!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get to that in a second.

James went off on Sheila - in his underwear. His tighty-blackies. Put some pants on and maybe I'd take you seriously.

When James won the Power of Veto I shouted and clapped. I don't love James, but I do love to see someone compete and stick it to people who screwed him over. So that was fun. Really I was just glad to see the competition end, because if I had to hear Adam say "pounds of popcorn" in that horrid accent one more time I was gonna have to choke a bitch.

This brings us to the final segment of the show, the one that made me livid. We all knew Natalie was going to put up Sharon in James's place. Fine. Everyone figured Joshuah would still go home because everyone loves Sharon. Josh has a huge Pity Party for himself and gets Sheila and Sharon to cry with him.

Here is Sharon's one flaw (and her fatal flaw perhaps): she loves Josh too much. She feels like she owes him for bringing her back into the game (who else was he going to pick?), or maybe she really likes him, I have no idea. But she loves him and she trusts him. She's all upset because he'll be leaving. Sheila is consoling her, saying how honest and great Josh is.

Thing is, while she's crying over him, HE'S STABBING HER IN THE BACK!!!! He suddenly stops the tears and makes deals with Natalie, Ryan, and James to have them vote to evict Sharon. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE JOSHUAH!!!!!!

I'm still holding out hope that James is lying and wants to stir things up and won't evict Sharon. The best case scenario is that he tells Sharon about it so she can have it out with Joshuah. I don't want my precious Sharon evicted!!!

P.S.: There's a camera in the toilet room. Ew.

No comments: