14 April 2008

What Do I Do?

CBS announced today that Big Brother 10 will premiere on Sunday, July 13 at 8pm. The series will keep the same weekly broadcast schedule, with episodes every Sunday (at 8pm), Tuesday (at 9pm) and Wednesday (at 8pm). Casting is underway as we speak for the tenth edition of the reality series, and CBS promises all new twists and turns for the upcoming season.

First off, someone in the Baloney & Cereal family needs to apply for the show... Mehaf.

And B) I really don't want to watch it. I say that every time and then I get sucked it. I hate the show more than life itself, yet I can't live without it.

It is my curse.

3 comments:

MJ said...

Just tell where to sign up.....

Anonymous said...

If Mehaf was on BB, I would pee my pants. That would be the best thing ever. Do it, do it!

Juju said...

Go to CBS.com - there's a section on Casting Calls.

You would SO be the new Adam!