22 April 2008

Worst. Night. Ever.

First off, to the Washington Capitals let me say thank you for 7 great hockey games. Nice try, guys, I thought you had it. Tragically, they lost in overtime tonight. DAGGER!

Secondly, to my Pennsylvania peeps let me say WTF? Clinton? Really?

Lastly, to Big Brother let me say ugh. Naturally, I'm bitter that Sharon was evicted. Ryan won the Power of Veto and seemed to want to keep Sharon with him. But he didn't change the nominations, and it was up to Adam to vote. Adam evicted Sharon.

I need to know the back story on this! It can be one of two things:
1. Ryan considered Sharon a threat and decided not to change the nominations because he wanted Adam to vote her out.
2. Ryan STUPIDLY trusted Adam to vote Sheila out.

If it was 1. I'd actually respect him more than if he really did trust Adam.

Boooooooooooooooooo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't blame this Pennsylvanian. I voted for Obama.

Also, I think Ryan's smart for getting rid of Sharon with blood on Adam's hands. None of them could have beaten her in the end.

Kim said...

Everyone I know voted for Obama. I think it was those damn Republicans trying to mess up our nomination:( boo