08 April 2008

Big Brother: Rise of Team Christ

The show starts off with Sheila and Her Awful Neck-Fold Tan Lines pouting, whining, and bitching out Adam. No surprise there. Adam second-guesses himself and apologizes up and down to everyone. Jesus, he really doesn't have a backbone. Begging for forgiveness? EW! You don't owe apologies to these people!

Ryan won the Power of Veto - damn, I was really rooting for Sharon. Sharon did mention their secret alliance, so I'm glad that's still there.

Now here's the part that pissed me off: I think James came up with a great plan with Ryan: don't use the Veto, vote out Sheila, and then it's the 2 of them plus Sharon vs. Natalie and Adam. I thought it was a good-ass plan! Ryan wussed out.

Ryan uses the Veto on Sheila; Adam puts up James. I hope Sharon stays. I need her to win Head of Household!

2 comments:

MJ said...

It wouldn't be good for Ryan to turn on his team b/c then if he did make it to the end, there would be three people (Sheila, A-balla, and Natalie) that would never vote for him....plus Chelsia and Josh would vote for James or Sharon over him....it was a good move on his part not to side with James

Juju said...

Good point. This is why I can never play Big Brother. That, and I have self-respect.