27 April 2008

Big Brother: That's an Anti-Climactic Wrap

Adam wins. Not a surprise I guess considering he was a dumb nice guy and was going to give a lot of his money to charity. The Mikes back a winner!

I was amazed that CBS showed restraint and kept it to a one-hour finale. Bravo.

Blah blah blah too much jury deliberation. The awkward, harsh inquisition was great though. And I got another laugh out of the clip of Joshuah fake-crying to Adam.

James won America's Favorite Juror. If it couldn't be Sharon, I'm glad it was him. He was entertaining and played hard. And it's nice to know America didn't hold the gay stuff against him.

Farewell, Big Brother. I really really don't want to watch in July, but you know how that'll end up....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah I hate Big Brother. The jury questions were painful and I hate that power trip they go on. It was really embarassing when Ryan said that he would give some money to "charity, you know". UGH, make something up dude to make it sound more believevable! And how crazy that SHEILA was the only one who voted for RYAN when Adam carried her through the whole game.

Anonymous said...

Sheila voted for Adam. Joshua was the only one who voted for Ryan.
Ryan lost b/c he is a horrible public speaker. Too much lip licking and hand clapping. I'm glad big brother showed the Joshua crying clip and the Adam mouthing to Natalie "I voted for you." Now if only they would have shown Jen calling Ryan a racist...