10 April 2008

Big Brother: I Hate Cliffhangers

Despite James's decent effort to try to convince others that if he stayed he'd take down Natalie, James was evicted. No surprise there. I do take pleasure in the thought that he, Chelsia, and Joshuah are going to be torturing Matt in the Sequester House.

Natalie -- who is God's vessel, you'll recall -- bold-faced lied to Adam, saying that Sharon wants him gone when really Natalie is the one saying she's going to take out the guys. UGH!

We got a hotbox endurance challenge for Head of Household. Endurance = Natalie winning = me hella pissed. Fat Ryan and Old Sheila can't last long. It's gotta be either Natalie or Sharon. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find out because I don't feel like waiting til Sunday.

Here's a good synopsis of what went down, complete with all the religious nuttiness you'd expect from this year's Big Brother.

2 comments:

Kim said...

HOT BOX!!!!!

Juju said...

That was a shout-out to you - glad you got it!