20 April 2008

Big Brother: Just Hang On, It's Almost Over

Ryan gets Line of the Day: "Team Christ has died and will never be resurrected." LOLZ.

There was lots of paranoia as the Houseguests tried to figure out that B.S. pre-existing relationship question. Ryan and Sheila thought maybe they were related and didn't know about it.

Ryan nominated Sharon and Sheila, but really it means nothing - it's all about the Power of Veto at this point. Ryan or Sharon must win so Sharon can hang in there a little longer.

I'm about 99% sure that Sharon said "frak" tonight. So I heart her now more than ever.

Only 3 episodes left!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to like Sharon, but her constant screaming and woo hoo-ing is so very annoying. Everything they do or say is followed by a Sharon scream of some sort. Jen sent Ryan a letter...."WOO!", luxury competition..."WOO HOO!", Adam went to the bathroom..."WOO!"
I can't take it.

Kim said...

Yes Lauren, that is what I was going to post about too!!! The "whoo!!!!!!"'s were way annoying. And those eyebrows...

Juju said...

Yeah, I know. Under normal circumstances I would sooo hate her voice, her eyebrows, and her woos. But she's the best I got.

Poker Gambling said...

The authoritative message :), curiously...