07 April 2008

Big Brother: Cry It Out, Boys

I really have had it with the Team Christ/God talks to Natalie B.S. I can't decide if I hate Natalie or Sheila more. Sheila's a worthless, complaining lump. Natalie's annoying, but at least she plays the game? Maybe? I don't know.

OK, so maybe Adam is a likable dumbass. He was crying when James broke down in his room! It was pretty sweet. James cried because everyone hates him and begged not to be nominated. Adam agreed not to nominate James as long as James doesn't use the Power of Veto if he wins it. James agreed.

So Sharon and Sheila get nominated. If there's no change after the Veto competition (and of course there could be, and James could be backdoored), it's possible Sheila leaves. If Ryan and Sharon were serious about aligning, that's pretty damn smart and Ryan should do it.

Sheila's gonna bitch and moan all week because she's nominated. She started right away. I really can't stand her. Adam was right in his speech - if you don't like it, fight for the Power of Veto! Oh no, I'm starting to jump on the Adam bandwagon.

And I guess Natalie doesn't run the house after all, because she is so bitter that Adam didn't nominate James. GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam is too easily swayed...the last person to talk to him gets their way.

Sharon can't win b/c she is too true to her word, which would be fine if she wasn't on BIG BROTHER!

James cried to Adam and he says it's the first time since his dad died.....didn't he say the same thing last week when Chelsia got kicked off?

Natalie is crazy and I can't wait for her to get kicked off and have to justify God's plan.

Sheila was in Penthouse, so by default I have to root for her.