16 April 2008

Big Brother: Her Tears Taste So Good

Oh, Natalie, let me taste your tears!

This was THE GREATEST EVICTION IN THE HISTORY OF EVICTIONS!

Natalie was really annoying, begging the boys to stay. They decided to go on their power trip and call a house meeting. They called Natalie out for playing both sides and she didn't really deny it (the "I lied to them, I never lied to you" defense) and said that her true loyalty lies with the boys. Smart, since they're the ones responsible for your fate this week. Then she let loose the waterworks and I was like, Oh no - that's Adam's Kryptonite!

I held my breath until Ryan gave his vote, and when he voted to evict Natalie I had a freaking joygasm! I screamed and jumped around. Adam followed the strategy I laid out for the boys - split the vote and make Sheila evict Natalie. When Julie announced a tie, Natalie already looked shocked, and turned to Sheila with the begging face.

Beautifully, Natalie had already made it clear that she was aligned with the boys and would evict Sheila. So Sheila had no choice but to vote her ass out. And lo, it was beautiful.

"Why did you guys do this?" she kept asking. L.O.Freaking.L.

Ryan wins Head of Household and I'm hoping his alliance with Sharon stands. I call shenanigans on one of the answers, which said there is one pre-existing relationship in the house. It's the guinea pigs. That's the dumbest answer ever, I think Sharon would have won otherwise. And now all the Houseguests are freaked out thinking there's another couple left.

I don't care which of the four wins, honestly. Sure, I can't stand Sheila, but I don't care, as long as Natalie has to go crying back to Matt to drive him nuts.

TEAM CHRIST!

In Sequester House news, James came in and blamed Chelsia for his eviction, making her cry. LOLZ. I need to see more of that Sequester House.

1 comment:

Kim said...

This was a GREAT episode!!! I definitely think the HOH game was rigged though. Guinea pigs? Pre-existing relationship? REALLY?!?!!?
Sorry Jen, Sharon will be out next week unless she wins the POV. Nobody wants to go against her in the final vote.