15 September 2008

BBX Cliptacular

A clip show about Big Brother 10 is somehow less exciting than a regular episode of Big Brother 10. But they have to give us a clip show, because at this point it's just these 2 douchebags lying around the house, probably just sleeping the whole time because there's no game play left.

Our Featured "Highlights":

The Womanizer Argument. The Judas Argument. (Jerry did a lot of arguing.) The Renny and Jessie Fight.

Everyone ganging up on Jerry at the beginning to get Brian backdoored. That made me laugh because that's the last time they all were united on anything. It was about Day 3 I think.

The Not-Funny-At-All Semi-Racist Puppet Show.

April and Ollie. *sigh* It's real, people. Real! How long do we give it - six months? Two?

Renny's impressions. Now those were actually funny and I don't remember seeing them before. Renny rules.

The Greatest Birthday Celebration in the History of Birthday Celebrations. That was probably my favorite moment of the whole season and made it worth it. Huge fight, lame attempt at celebrating Keesha's birthday - good times. "Anybody want cake?" could be the Line of the Year.

Beyond Lame "Talk Show" that was of course Dan's idea. It ended with Dan giving himself a pie to the face. Is it funny if you do it to yourself? Laaaaaaaaame.

Who would you pick to win the America's Vote prize? I guess I'd pick Ollie. As for the Winner, you never know with these juries and their cockamamie reasoning. I guess I'll say Dan.

1 comment:

Kim said...

oooo thanks for reminding me, gotta go vote for Renny!