10 September 2008

Project Runway

They brought back the eliminated designers and forced them upon the current designers for a team challenge. Lame! They suck, why bring them back?

Challenge: Create an avant-garde look inspired by an astrological sign. Weirdest, most out-of-left-field challenge ever. Until they end up presenting at a planetarium party. OK, it makes sense now.

Uh-oh. Focus on Kenley. Not good. And she's bragging and not taking Tim's advice. Not good!

Terri and Keith gave some good drama. Cuz she doesn't work well with others and he's an incompetent flaming bitch. LOL when Tim had to wake Keith up to get to the runway.

Jerell loves to show his man-cleavage. As Tim would say, That troubles me.

Guest Judges: Contestants from past seasons. Yay faces from the past!

The designs mostly look atrocious, cuz they're so avant-garde and all.

Ew: Blayne's overstuffed granny panties - so gross and messy. He's a clear loser; he just HAS to go. Kenley's Disney-Princess-On-Acid. And she got REAL bitchy on the runway. Oooooo. My girl is a BITCH! Suede's boring little jumpsuit thing.

Liked: Terri (but she ended up being in the bottom, so again I know nothing) and Leanne. And JOE! Joe was amazing again!! YAY! I can feel good about loving him again.

Winner: Jarell. WTF? I swear to god everything he makes just looks like a hot mess to me, this thing included. Oy.

Double Elimination: Blayne and Terri. Damn, I'm bitter about Terri just because I think she's really good. Oh wells.

No comments: