01 September 2008

BBX: Nominations

I'll be honest - whenever I follow the latest Hurricane Gustav news, I immediately think about Renny. She's from New Orleans, her family is there, and I wondered if she was going to be told about the storm and if CBS is taking care of her family. No mention of it in last night's show, but they gotta mention it at some point this week. I'll bet her family was evacuated and is staying in one of Les Moonves's houses.

Head of Household: Jerry. THAT WAS AWESOME! It was one of those down-to-the-wire competitions and I'm so glad he won just because now one of that Dumb Alliance has to go. More drama, please!

Jerry can't make a deal or a secret alliance with anyone - they're all untrustworthy. He makes a "deal" with Memphis to make it to the Finale. Dumb. I thought he should try to work with Renny because she's the one most likely to get the shaft from that alliance, and probably the most trustworthy. At least he didn't deal with Dan.

Nominated: Keesha and Dan.

No comments: