30 September 2008

Fringe: I'm Hella Famous

My last name and maiden name were featured on Fringe tonight! My old pal Bobby Z works for the show and shoehorned my names into a construction sign. SWEET! (I'm simple - that kind of stuff makes me happy. Watch me as I try to screencap it off Hulu tomorrow.)

So there's a creepy no-hair Alopecia dude who eats super-hot food, writes in symbols, and hangs out near construction sites that blow up. An odd metallic cylinder is found at the blast site, and an assassin is on the hunt for it while the team investigates it.

Mr. Alopecia is all over a ton of Pattern-related crime scene photos, but no one can identify him. They call him "The Observer".

The assassin dude kidnaps Pacey to try to get the location of the cylinder. Of course he can't just ask, he has to use fancy, pseudo-scientific means of forcing the thoughts from his mind. And later The Observer pulls thoughts out of Pacey's head too. Creepy! Walter says that The Observer saved him and Pacey from an icy car wreck years ago, and that they're psychically linked.

At the end Olivia's dead partner shows up in her apartment!

All ends well, mysteries aren't solved, and yet I still love this show. AND WALTER IS STILL ADORABLE!!! Yay!

No comments: