05 September 2008

BBX: Eviction

I didn't realize Renny and Keesha were such freaking BFFs. How do they keep slipping these relationships in under my radar? Or do I just not pay enough attention? Or was that just the wine talking with them?

We got to meet the lucky girl who gets to date that winner Memphis. How lovely for her. He's quite a catch: 3 years into the relationship and he's just realizing he should be more selfless and give her what she needs. Awesome.

Jury House update. Lots of cattiness over Keesha gaining weight. Bitches. But I do love how much they hate Dan. And how cute April and Ollie are!! Awwww!

Evicted: Renny. I'm kind of surprised Dan and Memphis didn't split their vote and force Jerry to break the tie. But I guess they couldn't trust him to do what they wanted.

Head of Household: Dan. EFF.

This is like the Worst Final Four ever. Jerry is the best, I guess? Sometimes I can tolerate Keesha. I don't know. Ugh. It had just better not be DAN!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hate them all. Memphis' girlfriend is also quite lucky that 3 years into their relationship he has gained at least 70 pounds. And it's all in his stomach and moobs.