23 September 2008

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Sarah's ex's wife (I just call her Penny from Lost) gets kidnapped by the Bad Terminator. So Sarah and David Silver set off to help find her. David Silver wields a big-ass gun. When they do, she's on a chair that's rigged to explode if it's moved. Only it was a fake bomb. To distract them all so the Terminator can find John. Who has run off to go shopping with his GF Riley - without Cameron. Oopsie. But all is well for him, as he of course outsmarts the Terminator and escapes him.

Unfortunately for Charlie, in all of the ensuing explosions, etc., his wife bleeds out in his arms. Dagger.

Also, the liquidy Shirley Manson Terminator talks to the FBI Guy. (At some point I'll pay attention to actual names. Maybe.) She wants his help to find the Bad Terminator.

I liked this episode because I love that guy who plays Charlie and I felt so sad for him. And also David Silver had tattoos and guns.

No comments: