23 September 2008

Fringe: Walter, I Love You

While I was killing time waiting for Fringe's commercials to build up, I watched 15 minutes of The Mentalist over on CBS. Holy crap is that show CRAP! I love me some Simon Baker, but damn it was so boring and hokey and lame. At least I confirmed I'm not missing anything.

As for Fringe, I love this show, but I hate how they write up the locations on the screen. With those big, floating 3-D letters or whatever you call them. They irk me. They are irksome.

Pacey's dad is making his own medication in the lab. LOL. He's my hero. I do soooo love him - he's so cute and funny. Still! It hasn't gotten old! (I hope I say that every week.)

This week, a guy has a vision of a gas attack on a bus before it happens. Turns out he's seen lots of disasters before they happen, and painted them all like he's Isaac Freaking Mendez. The onset of this ability can be traced to The Pattern.

Pacey's dad wants to experiment on the guy to determine if he's psychic. "Am I required to keep him alive?" he asks. LOL! I LOVE HIM! I should learn his name... Walter. Walter it is. But his son is still Pacey.

He ends up determining the guy is unconsciously overhearing some kind of secret frequency, and performs weird-equipment-assisted brain surgery on him. There is much skull drilling. Ugh. "You may also experience an involuntary bowel movement." LOL again, Walter!

So they intercept the transmissions he's picking up - phone calls between some kind of group planning bad things. That's as specific as that gets.

This show is hella fun. I love it. And I love you, Walter!!

No comments: