24 November 2006

Black Friday

Well played, Florida. Well played. I may not continue my annual Black Friday 5:00 AM trip out to the stores. It was crazy! In Maryland we would go to Target and, sure, there would be a lot of people, but not like here! We tried Best Buy this morning and the line was wrapped around the building. And still was when we drove by an hour later! We went to Circuit City and it was packed. We needed a new phone/answering machine. But not that badly. The checkout lines were unreal. So we went to Home Depot to get a pressure washer and they actually had a phone there. And I got Christmas lights too. I wasn't sure if I was going to decorate for the holidays, but I think I will now. It just doesn't seem like Christmas when it's not cold. But I want to make my palm tree look like a candy cane.

No comments: