27 November 2006

Prison Break Rules Again

Let me stop running around and screaming long enough to blog this. First, it’s so good to see my old friend Fox River Penitentiary again. I missed you, Papi. The Brothers are captured by Border Patrol – I guess we can thank Bush’s tightening of America’s borders for this.

Mahone and Kellerman are two magnificent bastards. For that matter, so is T-Bag. How does he keep seducing women? Oh who am I kidding, I’d do him. Kellerman and Mahone set a trap for the Brothers, leaving the keys in the transport vehicle. They knew it was a trap, but still decided to go for it. Tons of Blue Steel as Mahone and Michael stare each other down. I figured either Kellerman or Mahone would flip. Mike totally predicted that Kellerman would shoot Mahone. RIP Mahone. He was awesome. But Kellerman is awesomer!!! The President dissed him and Kellerman does not like to be dissed. Again I say, AWESOME!!!

What freaking bar did T-Bag go to where there was more than one person with a prosthetic hand? Was it some kind of veterans’ bar? And even if it was, would a veterans’ bar have that many people missing hands? Whatever. Improbability No. 658 for Prison Break. T-Bag ends up at his old girlfriend’s house – she is dead meat. T-Bag is sure leaving a trail.

No. 659: Bellick has the world’s fastest plea bargain, sentencing, and transport, as he ends up in Fox River. Is he really dumb enough to request to go there? I can see how he thinks he’d be protected by his buddies and sent to ad seg. Too bad for him there’s a new warden in town – and he ends up with Avocado as his cellie!!! I totally called that – that’s awesome. And nice shot of Bellick looking through his cell bars, duplicating the shot of Michael last year. Oh, and I liked the shots of them running through tunnels, mimicking the prison.

Now I have to wait until January 22nd for a newbie? At least it was a great Fall Finale. Do you hear me, Lost?

No comments: