20 November 2006

Monday is the Greatest of All Days

It’s hard to watch a night of Adrenaline TV when my back hurts. Can’t jump around the room like I like to. By the end of Heroes I just wanted to run around the room screaming.

On Prison Break, Sara had the #1 kick-ass moment: burning Kellerman on the chest with an iron. Definitely looked painful. As did Sara having to stitch up her own arm. RIP Papa Burrows. They had time to bury him? Godspeed to Sucre, who escaped on the plane. The Brothers are going to stay in the U.S. to take down the conspiracy. Finally!

C-Note’s wife got caught! Didn’t see that coming. Also didn’t see Mahone’s car crashing into the Brothers’ car at the end. Good stuff.

FOX is starting to sprinkle in some 24 commercials. This one shows Jack confronting that Bluetooth guy from last year.

On Heroes, Nathan got the painting that Peter needed, and promptly destroyed it. It shows Peter dead at the Homecoming. Luckily, Simone shows him a photo, so he went to mess with Texas and meets up with Ando. Part of the fun of this show is you have a million characters that exist in separate worlds, and then sometimes they interact. It was cool seeing Ando & Peter and Peter & Claire together, for the first time. “It gets better, life after high school.” How cute was that? Super Friends unite!

If I knew that my daughter was going to die at Homecoming, I wouldn’t just ground her. I’d tie her to her bed and keep an eye on her all night. Didn’t Claire’s dad see every teen movie ever made? The girl always sneaks out. Good thing she's indestructible. And makes Peter indestructible.

We finally see Sylar’s face and it’s none other than Adam from Season 3 of 24!! I saw his name in the credits last week, then totally forgot about it until this week when I saw it again. I’ve always wished Adam would come back, and I’m still holding out hope. But it’s kind of hard to take Sylar seriously as a Supervillian when I just think of him whining on 24.

So what happened to Hiro? He made it back in time to try to save Charlie, but then she obviously still dies. And he disappeared a few weeks ago. So where is he? And what's the deal with Sylar? I have a feeling he used to be part of Bennet's crew, but maybe went off on a killing-spree tangent. It seemed like he knew who Jedi-mind-tricking Eden was, yes?

This episode was great and next week looks good because it’s all about flashbacks to the discovery of powers, Suresh’s research, and all that jazz.

No comments: