08 November 2006

Smell Ya Next Year, Lost!

No more Lost for 2006. Thank God. Now I can get an hour of my life back each week, although Mike will probably make me watch the black Groundhog Day show.

Kate and Sawyer have sex. A) Who cares? B) Eeew. When was the last time they showered?

Goddamn this episode was lame. This was supposed to be an amazing cliffhanger. Was it? I like that Jack is holding Ben's life in the balance, but so what to Kate maybe being set free and Sawyer maybe getting shot. And even if Kate does get set free, she's on another island, right? So where the heck is she supposed to go?

Danny or whatever his name is said that Jack "wasn't even on Jacob's list." Who the heck is Jacob? And why do I care enough to ask?

There are way too many characters on this show now, and the ones I care about (the minorities and Locke) aren't getting enough screen time. See ya in February, jackasses!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's no tumor...it's all a ploy by the hairy japanese girl.

Anonymous said...

That's waaaaay too inside.