13 November 2006

Prison Break: On the Bubble

Well, as I suspected, we get T-Bag's once-again-unattached hand. He ripped it off to escape from the cops. Ew. And highly ludicrous. He thought ahead enough to put a tracking device in the money? WTF? RIP Geary. The T-Bag body count grows.

We have to have a serious talk, Prison Break. I don't want you to become the next Lost. Without my beloved prison from Season One, I'm watching for 3 reasons, named Scofield, Kellerman, and T-Bag. T-Bag can't hold on for much longer. The dude has no hand. Again. And he keeps killing people. Scofield is turning into a major pussy overwhelmed by guilt and without the ability to grow consistent facial hair. Kellerman is still awesomely badass at least. A badass who tortures and kills women.

That said, I will of course be watching to see what the deal is with Lincoln and Michael's father. Or should I say "father"? I don't know what's going on there, but clearly something ain't right.

No comments: