06 November 2006

Prison Break

The conspiracy returns. Finally! I should have known Lincoln wouldn't be caught for long. Some "friends of his father" come to rescue him. Who knew his father had a freaking posse?

OK, it's Prison Break, so I know I shouldn't ask these questions, but how the hell did Michael get that fax to Sara at the hotel? She was checked in under the name of a chick who died in front of her a day ago. Did he just direct the fax to the attention of a pretty young brunette?

The Sara/Michael meeting was pretty lame. She's like, OK what's the plan to make things right? And he's all, Let's go to Panama. Idiot. What's so great about Panama? Somehow Michael thinks Panama is the answer to all their problems. I thought he was going to invite Mahone along too.

Michael cuts himself on the arm. At first I thought it was going to end up that he cut himself over a strategic place in his tattoo (like last year's burn on the back). Then I thought, no, it's probably setting up him being shirtless with Sara. I was close! It brought back the old romantic doctor-patient relationship. For a little while. Til Kellerman intervenes!!!

The T-Bag Hilarity continues. He endures an inhuman amount of pain. He swallows the key to the locker of money. Then, in a brilliant move, the guards put a colander in the toilet and duct tape him to it!!! And it works. We are treated to the sight of T-Bag taking a dump - and then Geary washing off the key in the sink. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!! When I saw T-Bag was tied to the radiator by his bad hand (bonehead move), I knew that he was going to try to FREAKING RIP OFF HIS OWN HAND IN ORDER TO ESCAPE!! I was jumping around the room and looking through my fingers. Will he succeed? Tune in next week.....

No comments: