20 November 2006

My So-Called Weekend

I spent most of my weekend on my back in bed. Get your mind out of the gutter – my back went out!

Saturday morning I was preparing to clean the house when my back suddenly started hurting. Sure, it got me out of doing housework, but I’d rather clean than be in pain all weekend. This has happened to me twice before – it’s a muscle spasm/pinched nerve that keeps me in constant pain. I’m barely able to walk - I look like an old man.

So aside from the occasional move to the sofa, I was in bed all weekend. Good thing we went out Friday night, because I went nowhere, and I was going crazy. I didn’t even make it out to watch the Ravens win!

Did someone put a curse on me? Is this Somebody’s idea of a cruel joke? Friday I was so happy, looking forward to a great weekend after being sick for almost 2 weeks. Then this happens. Pity party!

No comments: