06 November 2006

Heroes Rules Big Time

Is Linderman the new Lex Luthor? He is an unseen rich guy who uses Niki to blackmail Nathan, and now he has purchased one of Issac's paintings (the one Peter needs to save the world). What's his connection to all this?

I thought Niki would be gone and her alter ego (now named Jessica) would survive. But apparently nothing really happened when DL reached his hand into her guts.

I liked DL and Hiro teaming up to save the chick in the flaming car. I love love love The Petrelli Brothers. They should just make a Petrelli Brothers show. Nathan is the smoothest liar of all time. Let me ask this: When Nathan was on the phone with Linderman, didn't he thank him for returning the painting and tell him to send it back to the gallery? But then he told Peter that he couldn't get the painting. I don't know what side Nathan is on any more than I know what side Claire's father is on!!

The ending was great. The kid has power! I don't know what it is though. The power to make an out-of-order pay phone work. Don't know what good that is. And he knows his mom has a split personality. That kid is bad ass!!

No comments: