21 February 2007

American Idol: Chicks are Better

Top girl, without question, is LaKisha. My girl from the M.D. She was UNREAL!! I knew she'd be chosen to close the show. I don't know how girls like Antonella, Leslie, and Nicole can stay in the competition when LaKisha is there. They should just bow out now. She was so good that, as I speak, Mike is rewinding it and watching it again.

Stephanie
- She was also awesome. I didn't know the song, but she's a great performer with a great voice.

Sabrina
- She killed it!!! Again, I didn't know the song, but she has a great voice. I can see her singing Christina Aguilera really well.

Surprise - it's the black chicks that are really good! Plus my Whitey Gina McColoredHair.

Go home: Nicole and Antonella. I thought Nicole was kidding, it was so bad. I literally said, "Is this a joke?" As for Antonella, she has always sucked. But at least she stayed in the competition long enough for us to get photos like this.

No comments: