26 February 2007

Radio Psychic: Monday TV Edition

Here are my humble, unsolicited, and spoiler-free predictions for tonight's shows:

1. Heroes. Simone got shot in the chest last episode. But maybe she's not dead. Peter can control time like Hiro, right? He just needs to tap into that and reverse time to 5 seconds ago and she'll be money. I'm thinking she ain't dead. Then again, I'm hoping she is. Peter already tapped into a thousand other powers last week. Methinks letting him have such precise control would be too much too soon.

2. Prison Break. Maybe not in this episode, but I can totally see T-Bag turning himself in and going back to prison. He was happier there. He was the freaking King of the Racist Pedophiles. Now that he realizes he can't have the family he wanted in the outside world, all that's left is either suicide or going back to prison. And I think he'll choose prison.

3. 24. I'll never be able to get this picture out of my head.

No comments: