21 February 2007

Bonehead Move of the Month

I'm a lunatic! This past weekend I spent 4 days in one of the coldest parts of the country. Voluntarily!!

I traveled to beautiful Pennsylvania where it was below freezing. It was nice to SEE the snow, not so nice when I ventured outdoors. Luckily, I didn't have to walk outside much, but was cursing every time I did. From now on, people visit ME in the winter. This morning was a brisk 59 degrees, but we got into the 80s. Suddenly I'm thinking I'll never move back North....

While there I opened Aunt Caw Caw Daycare. Where kids learn to say "banana", are free to play with electrical outlets, and get their heads stomped on. My fees are reasonable!

2 comments:

Karen said...

What doesn't kill 'em makes 'em stronger, right? Outlet covers just don't do it for my kid. Your daycare is the best--if you DO move up North, you're hired!

KM said...

I'd hire you even though my kid still has your footprints on his head