24 February 2007

Poll: Will I Regret This Decision?

I've decided to go back into the full-time working world. I didn't want to - until I found this job. It's at CBS Interactive; specifically, CBSSportsline.com. Seeing as how I spend 86% of my time on the internet, this is a perfect job for me. Plus I get to work for CBS - does Katie Couric have the same benefits I do? Does her paycheck look the same?

The people I met there were great, the office was really casual and laid-back, and I'll be working for guys. Let's face it - I get along better with guys than girls. Now instead of getting free cosmetics and fragrances, I'll be looking to get hooked with some sports tickets. More my speed.

So come to me for all of your Fantasy Football needs!

This week will be my last real week at Estee Lauder, because the week of March 5 I'm working the sales conference in Orlando. That's a bit of a dagger. Really - that's going to be a good week of television. Leave it to me to find something to complain about while I'm getting paid big overtime and staying at the Ritz Carlton.

1 comment:

Karen said...

My vote is that you will NOT regret this decision. It sounds wicked good! Congratulations! You'll be a PTI and Around the Horn junkie in no time...