15 February 2007

American Idol: Good Looking Out

Oh how I love this show. We've got the Final 24 that will perform starting next week. I'd say 80% of the performances they showed last night were horrific. There are always some bad ones in the beginning, though. Hopefully they'll get weeded out by America.

We've got The Indian Kid, The Colored Hair Girl, The Fat White Afro Funny Guy, The Beat Boxing Dude, and The Asian. The chicks I remember as being the standouts are Lakisha, Stephanie, Jordin, and Amy. Look for one of them to win and one of them to be booted out too soon.

What I don't understand this year is Randy Jackson's new catch phrase: "Good looking out". Sometimes it's "Good looking out for you". He has averaged 5 of those a show. I don't understand what it even means. It's the new "It was aiight for me". At least that made sense.

No comments: