04 February 2007

Today is the Superbowlest of Days

OK, drum roll please. My Super Bowl prediction.........

I'm the Waffle King! I can't decide. I am rooting for my boy Peyton. However, I see him choking again. The weather is a little trifling, so I think the Bears can capitalize on some turnovers. However, I also expect Rex Grossman to throw some pickles. So here I go:

Colts 13, Bears 7

Marvin Harrison will score 1 touchdown. Rex Grossman will throw 2 pickles. The Colts will fumble the ball once, and be intercepted once. Peyton will not be sacked.

My middle finger hurts today from "catching" a football yesterday. Now I know why Brett Favre was addicted to Vicodin. (There's my Favre shoutout.)

Hey, have you heard? There are two black coaches in this year's Super Bowl! That's crazy, I had no idea.

ENJOY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

THAT is your Brett shout-out?! You've got no respect...
Nice, detailed prediction. We shall see!