26 February 2007

Prison Break: Hella Awesome

I was loving tonight's Mahone Show. He was awesome kicking Bellick's feet off the desk, and even more awesome in his big shouting scene with C-Note. I KNEW he was going to ask C-Note to kill himself. I am so heartbroken - it seems C-Note hung himself. Even when his character's subplot got a bit old, that actor was always awesome. Between the deaths of C-Note and Haywire, this show is getting a tad depressing.

Just when I thought that T-Bag was actually seeking help, it turns out he was at the psychiatrist's office to kill him and assume his identity. And now he's on the same flight as Bellick. Never mind about him turning himself in; T-Bag's headed for Thailand.

Finally I start to feel like things can actually get resolved. The Brothers can blackmail the President in exchange for Presidential pardons all around. Then I can see how they can be free and have more seasons. But I have a feeling Kellerman is about to blow that all to hell by killing the President. No, Kellerman, wait!!!

Quote of the Night: "Just because someone spits you out of their crotch doesn't make them your mother." Paul Kellerman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well put, you totally desrve a comment. I actually want Kellemen to take that old hag who caused than much evil down. This wouldn't get cleared out in the other episode anyways. I guess it will more exciting than that.

You are so right about C-note. I also can't believe he hung himself (at least it look that way at the end of this last episode). He was my favorite character. I thought he'll figure out how to live with his family in peace, but it seems it's over. I'll miss C-note very much and the show has lost lots of its charm to me.