06 February 2010

Project Runway

Challenge: Design a look for an American Heart Association gala - it has to be red and incorporate the Campbell's soup brand somehow. I want a soup can dress! They have to work with "real women" as models too - and that never works out well, but there are no obvious fatties.

Nothing too noteworthy happens. Everyone bitches about only having a day to work, and Seth Aaron totally changes his dress at the last minute, even though it looked good the first time.

God I hate non-professional-model runways. It's so awkward to see someone try to walk cool and sexy and FAIL.

The Good: I liked Janeane's, Jonathan's, and Ben's. Maya's model walks like a dude, but it's a nice dress. Amy's is also quite lovely.

The Bad: Anthony's is pretty horrible and cheap looking. Dammit, Anthony, I'm supposed to love you. Jesus made a tight little dress suitable for an Old French Whore. Nice.

The Ugly: Mila's dress is a horror show!! I still don't know how she got through with that Shamu thing last week (and won!) and this time around she makes a dress with a huge star on it. It really does look like a horrible Fourth of July thing. She has immunity, unfortunately for me.

OH MY GOD I NEED A TASTE ADJUSTMENT! They loved Mila's. Once again. I don't get it. At. All. I might have to give up on this show if I'm so damn off.

Winner: Amy. Yay!



Bye-bye: Jesus a/k/a Old French Whore. No really, look at that bitch, she's perfect for the dress.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You're not alone-- Mila's was AWFUL! So cheesy. I laugh every time I read "Jesus" because I read it as Jesus Christ and not as Hey-Zeus. Thank goodness he's finally gone, he sucked.