07 February 2010

The Real World: DC

I didn't realize Snookie was on MTV before Jersey Shore - because that's clearly the orange fat chick who was macking on Andrew, right? I love that she left with leftover pizza. She was classy.

Callie makes a resume for the first time. That's the drama we get here? Boo. Well, that and Andrew and Ashley throwing pizza at each other. Ashley is overly-sensitive, but Andrew is 4 years old and a dick.

But who cares about all of that? MIKE PICKS UP A GUY!

Though I am proud of my girl Callie for getting a photography internship. And not just because it's for a gay newspaper and it means more gay clubs.

Next week: Erika might go home. Who can blame her? These people are boring.

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's "Snooki". Don't get it twisted!

Juju said...

I'm beyond-proud that I got it wrong. :)