25 October 2010

Six Got Married!

What's amazing to me is that she looks the damn same. Blossom should take some notes.


In the spirit of her lovable Blossom character Six LeMeure, Jenna von Oy is downright giddy about her new husband, Brad Bratcher.

"We're so happy," the actress, who wed Bratcher on Oct. 10, tells PEOPLE. "My mama told me never to meet a man at a bar – so I did!"

The actress and the Dell computer data consultant, who had dated for two years before they tied the knot, met at a wine bar in Nashville and bonded over a love of author Gabriel Garcia Marquez. They became engaged last New Year's Eve.

The couple's wedding reflected their down-to-earth style: Bratcher, 39, and von Oy, 33, said "I do" in her hometown of Newtown, Conn., in the garden outside a bed and breakfast owned by a former teacher of the bride's.

source

No comments: